- The Butte Bicycle Coalition encourages safe cycling for transportation and recreation through education, advocacy, and involvement of the entire community.
- More bikes, less cars.
- Building and promoting a bike friendly community.
- Increasing bicycle use as an everyday means of transportation and recreation.
- Serving and protecting the interests of the bicycling public in Butte County.
- Continued Development of bicycle lanes and paths that provide safe and efficient routes to all major commercial, educational and recreational areas of the city.
- Sponsor and present bicycle safety education programs throughout the community.
- Facilitate communication and working partnerships among City and County agencies as well as other organizations to bring about changes in the planning process and infrastructure to better accomodate bicycles and other alternative modes of transportation.
- Monitor legislation as to potential effects on bicycling and disseminate information that is pertinent to the community.
Help build a more bicycle-friendly community. Your donations are tax-deductible.